Our Microbial Disinfection Services is the ideal service for homes and offices, especially in this new COVID-19 period. Protect your staff, customers, and your business reputation from the danger of harmful pathogens. Book now and our BPC team will provide you quality disinfection services, tailored to your needs.
Common Types of Germs
There is more to this world than meets the eye. One of those things is the microscopic organisms or microbes we commonly know as “germs”. The most common types are bacteria, viruses, and fungi. They can be classified as prokaryotic or eukaryotic and can also be distinguished as good or bad. While the “bad” germs make us sick, the good germs are essential to our health and survival. In fact, our bodies are home to an estimated 100 trillion “good” microbes.
Injury or Damage
Germs have gotten a bad reputation and for good reason. Microbes such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi are mostly behind many severe diseases and outbreaks. While viruses are responsible for chickenpox, herpes, mumps, HIV, AIDS, and even the current COVID-19, bacteria are responsible for cholera, pneumonia, influenza, tuberculosis, meningitis, and anthrax. On the other hand, Fungi are responsible for fungal infections such as ringworm and athlete’s foot.
Microbes such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi are everywhere— on water, air, and surfaces. Every individual must take preventive measures seriously to reduce the potential of microbes infection and contamination. The challenge has gotten greater and worse with the current COVID-19. Fortunately, there exists a number of simple precautions anyone can take to avoid the infection and transmission of these harmful microbes.
- Good Hygiene
- Practice good personal hygiene habits. Do this by washing your hands well, covering a sneeze or a cough, disinfecting yourself with alcohol regularly, and taking a shower every time you get exposed outside.
2. Proper Disinfection
- Clean high-touch surfaces regularly. High-touch surfaces include tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks. As advised by DOLE, business establishments must also use disinfecting mats on every door entrance to reduce the spread of outside germs inside your property.
3. Safety Precautions
- Strictly follow the safety measures imposed by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and DOH (Department of Health). These measures include proper social distancing and the appropriate use of PPEs (face mask, gloves, and face shield)
Boaz Pest Control Services Disinfection Programs
- General Disinfection for houses and offices.
- Bactakleen for condominium units.
- Steaming Disinfection for non-chemical disinfection.
- Back-to-zero Dry Mist Disinfection for houses, offices, and vehicles.