Ants, like termites are social insects related to bees and wasps. Depending on the ant species, ant undergo egg, larva, pupa and adult stages in its life cycle.
Presence of numerous ants in our homes and offices poses a threat to our employees, property and kids. This is because aside from the fact that they can damage our properties just the way termites do, they sting and it sure hurts!
Sanitation and exclusion through sealing possible entry points are the best ways of preventing ant infestation. Aside from these are less costly, they have been proven to be more effective means of keeping ants away from your property.
- Food and water removal
- Keep trash bins covered to avoid attracting ants inside the building.
- Cover food items and keep on sealed containers to prevent attracting ants
- Seal tiny holes around the facility to keep ants from establishing passageway through your area
- Install weather strips or mohair at the bottom of doors to establish a barrier
BOAZ Pest Control Services Ant Control Programs
Five-phase Ant Control Programs starts on:
1. Inspection and Survey.
4. Combination of Non-chemical and Chemical Methods